MVPs or Minimum Viable Products are meant to be a fast easy way to validate your business ideas quickly with the help of simple frameworks from Product + Design.
With the rise of digital products, there are more MVPs that can be built upon code and make it easy to ship one in a shorter period of time than physical MVPs. Digital MVPs require code and not everyone knows how to code. Now, its not a barrier anymore with No-Code.
No-Code will empower you to push out anything you dream of:
- Ecommerce Shop
- Personal Profile or website
- Mobile App
- Landing Page for your idea.
- Accept payments and more.
.... this course is perfect for you.
- How to narrow down from your idea to MVP.
- How to arrive at a Value prop.
- How to Launch your Landing Page using No-Code Website Builders.
- How to launch a MVP using No-Code Tools.
- How to launch your product
- Get your first customer.
- Frameworks that will help you with your MVP
- How to use Carrd and launch your landing page.
- How to use Glideapps to launch your Mobile App
- How to setup a Payments to capture them.
- Learn to distribution techniques to get your first customer.
- 6 Hours of instruction with people who have been there done that.
- Continued support for 1 week after live sessions.
- 4+ Office Hours through the week.
- Access to Frugal MVP Cohort Community and Xperian Team.
As this course focuses on getting things done and launching their own MVPs, they will crucial and frugal No-Code tools that will improve and launch their MVPs.
- Non-tech Founders who are limited as they dont know how to code can now launch.
- People who want to learn Minimum No-Code Stack (MNCS) for MVPs.
- Bootstrapped Founders who can now launch under $100
- People who want to launch their own side projects without writing a piece of code.
All the tools that we will need for this workshops have free trials and can be used till you hit those limits. Very few tools need subscriptions and will be highlighted accordingly.
- Carrd - $19 plan for making upto 10 websites with Embed functionality.
- Glide - Free plan works for most MVPs.
- Tally.so forms are free to collect responses
- Zapier for Making information flow seamlessly through apps. Free until 50 tasks per month.
- Stripe or Razorpay or Instamojo for Payments. They are free until someone pays you, max you spend 2% per transaction.
What kind of help will I receive during the program?
Apart from the live sessions, you will be able to get on to office hours and get your questions answered. You will also be able to get your questions answered Async. You will also have access to recorded material so you can refer them at your pace.
What will I launch at the end of the program?
You will be able to launch either a landing page or an Mobile App based on what MVP you are launching. You could also launch both and get your first paying customer too.
What will I get as a part of this cohort?
You will get the following:
- 6+ hours of Instructional Learning + Demo
- 4+ Live Office Hours to get your questions resolved.
- Async Support from Instructors.
- Resources from Design, Product & No-Code.
How much is this Cohort?
The cohort costs ₹4,999 + GST ($68) per person.
Will I get access to recordings?
Yes, you will have access to the recordings for 6 Months.
Who is teaching this course?
Madhuri is a designer and no-coder. Her love for prototyping made it easy for her to get into no-code and learn how to implement over 30+ ideas using Design + No-code.
What is Frugal MVP?
Essentially the word Frugal means to be sparing at using money or energy or any other resource to your disposal.
An MVP is basically a Minimum Viable Product which allows anyone to launch their ideas and test if it is actually something their users or customers want and are willing to pay for them.
Pair them together with the power of nocode, a frugal MVP makes a powerful combination to launch ideas for literally as low as $100 per year. The idea came across when we at Xperian launch our cohorts, courses, MVPs and Information products and maintain them at a running cost of $100/year while making more than $400,000 in the period of 4 years.
What is No-Code?
No-Code is essentially democratisation of technology. Which means we have reached a stage where patterns are familiar and everybody is now familiar with apps and software now run. No-Code app making makes it easy for people to build and make applications without knowing the need to code.
How much will I spend to launch my MVP?
For Starters you will spend less than $49 (₹3800) for a year to launch your MVP. Which makes it less than $4 (~₹300) to launch your idea.
What is Carrd?
Carrd is landing page builder and is most economical and affordable landing page builder on the internet.
Consider using Carrd only if you fit these criteria
- Build quick landing pages.
- Budget is below $50/yr for websites.
- Quick static websites for your projects.
- Making & Testing your landing pages.
When should you not use Carrd?
Do not use Carrd, if you want the following features:
- Extreme design control in your website
- Looking for inbuilt animations for your website.
- Complex back end operations like CMS or Blogs.
What is Glide?
Glideapps is allows you to build an app for your business in five minutes, for free, without writing any code and its is built on top on Google Sheets, something that is familiar for you.
Consider using Glideapps only if you fit these criteria
- Build Mobile apps that anyone can use on any device.
- Powerful customisation options for launching your app.
- Build your app idea end-to-end in less than a weekend.
When should you not use Glideapps?
- You want an app that is accessible on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Want design customisation for your apps with your colors and typefaces.
- If you are not strong with workflows or google sheets, Glideapps could be hard to grasp.
What is Tally.so?
Tally is a new type of form-building tool that works like a text document. Just start typing as you would in a text document, and build your form by inserting form blocks. You don't even need an account to get started.
Tally.so integrates with Google Sheets, Airtable, Zapier and more so you can send your info and perform automations as required. Want to send an email as soon as someone fills the form? Use the Zapier integration.
What is Zapier?
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
What are the use cases that might require you to use Zapier?
- Link web apps together so you can share data
- Automate workflows by passing info among your apps
- Build processes so you can they can work while you sleep.
What is the end goal for my MVP?
Most MVPs are made to validate ideas and if there is a genuine need for your product. You dont price MVPs to make money, you price them to validate if your customer are truly needing what you want to offer through your MVP.
After validating it, you can then choose to acquire more customers, see how much time you want to dedicate to building this project or make this a side project, etc.
As a part of the program checkpoint you have to launch your product and acquire atleast one customer.
Will my MVP scale?
Your MVP can show you how far you can go in-terms of numbers, etc.It depends on your product and context honestly. You need to deeply understand your customers and map out your market to see how much it can scale.
I am non-tech founder, can I do this program?
Yes, this is for you! We're non-tech founders too and throughly understand how to make an Digital product without writing a piece of code.
Will I turn into a No-Coder or a business person after this course?
If you are looking to launch a business, you will genuinely love this cohort and get started with your MVP. If you are following your curiosity, consider this cohort as a stepping stone in learning No-Code and go deeper with our other courses.
I just want to launch my side-project, is this for me?
Yes! Walk In with your idea and launch your first mvp with the right direction. Iterate and build along the way.
I've used Webflow should I still attend this cohort?
It's awesome that you've used Webflow but its limited to do much more with your webflow website frugally. Here you will learn how to launch your website and do much more without spending a tonne to just get a landing page up and running.
Give me a realistic example of what kind of MVPs I can launch?
Yes, we have a thread on how many MVPs we have launched using No-Code on Twitter. In a gist, you can launch:
- Job Boards
- Landing Pages
- Ecommerce stores
- Quick No-Code App with a major workflow and more.
I have a huge tech team, why should I still learn about No-Code?
No-Code will give your team super powers in reducing the launch cycles and get your initial solutions out without writing a single piece of code.
The cohort starts on Jan 21 and you have 2 weeks of support to get started and launch your MVP. You will receive calendars, resources and we'll have office hours throughout the week to unblock you if needed.
Buy here for ₹9,999 →
Dates: Jan 21 - Feb 5th